Thursday, December 19, 2013

Merry and Bright

 Happy holidays everyone! There is more to come but I finally got some more photos edited and had to share even though there is a bit more to be done. I'm just not sure how much time I'll have before Christmas to finish them all so I wanted to make a post now. 
These two men make my world go round. I love how silly they are together. I have a cheesy grin plastered on my face, an ear to ear when I see this photo. It’s not your regular portrait photo but this is the one I cherish most. This is real life and it is beautiful!
 Of course, I had to get at least one with me in it too though. I don't think I take enough photos with me in them. I guess that's because I'm the one behind the camera most of the time.
I gave Button muffins that I made look like cookies and did a whole session with it but I had to take off his Santa hat because it was way too big and kept falling over his heat. Not eyes, heat! Ha. So yeah, I took it off and did some without. I think I like these better anyway since we don't do Santa in our house. Just a personal choice.

Hope you all liked the little preview. I really want to finish the rest but at the moment have way too much on my plate to handle before Christmas is here. I might make another post pre-Christmas but I'm not setting it in stone so we'll see. Whatever the case, Merry Christmas, and May all your days be full of family, love, and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment