Friday, December 13, 2013

Button's Eighth Month Photo Shoot

This time around I decided to play with making storylines. We just spent the time playing while I snapped away. It worked out great and I still ended up with a few favorites. I have to admit though, that the lighting was a pain in the but to work with this way. And this is why I will never be a studio photographer. ugg. Totally a natural light kind of girl, all the way!

We first sat together and read stories and I let him turn the pages. This is totally how he is all day. He loves to turn pages.... and eat books. ha.
 Then Button discovered mommies lines cap.
 And lastly, he decided exploring was way more fun than sitting around reading and getting his photo taken.
And when all was said and done.... we were both ready for a nice afternoon nap.

1 comment:

  1. So adorable. I miss my little cuddly man! I keep thinking I hope he's still "devouring" books when he's doing it by READING them!! LOL :) Love the pictures, Despite your comments, I think they turned out great,

    ReplyDelete