Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcoming the Fall

During the move from our former apartment to our current rental last years fall leaf wreath got smashed in a box by a careless mover *coughHubbycough* so, of course, I had to make a new one. Plus, their fun to make.
The only downfall was that this was by far the most expensive wreath I have ever made! It cost me a grand total of $35 buck-a-roos! Though I must admit that the ALL the pre-made wreaths at Michel’s were $40- $55 so I guess by making one just as nice myself, and using cheaper materials, I did save a few bucks and ended up with a wreath that I LOVE instead of just like; because it’s exactly how I wanted it! 
So that's how I'm welcoming in our guests and the fall. How are you all taking in the colder weather? Hot coffees or apple cider anyone? how about a trip to the pumpkin patch or a haunted house? I'd love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment