Sunday, October 21, 2012

Counting Blessings

So much is going on right now and there is just so much I want to tell you all about and share. At the moment, our Internet is not up due to a slight issue with the previous renters and the office's computers are so behind on download updates that I am unable to use the online photo editor that I normally use. *sigh* but hopefully within the next week, I should have a couple of new shiny posts with lots of shiny eye candy! I want to make a post about the new place, a few updates on the Button, a craft post (eeww yummy!), and a surprise post. But unfortunately, we will all (me included) have to be a bit patient on things.


Though there is a lot going on and life is a little crazy right now, I am soaking in each small blessing as if it’s the best thing in the world right now because I know I will never have this time again. Its short, this life, and I don't want to forget even the most minute things. At the moment our new place is stuffed full of unpacked boxes even after a full day of unpacking, and as I said before, the office center has much to be desired of but all around, we are so happy here, I cannot even begin to explain how excited and happy I am to have a dishwasher and laundry machine and dryer in our new place! Or, the fact that we now have a dog park and playground and pool for our soon to come little one. That's not even touching the tip of the iceberg when it comes to how amazing it is to live in the city again and only 12 min for the Hubbies work and how we managed to pack our entire house within 24 hours with the help of my amazing, sweet parents. Yes, we are truly blessed beyond measures and though life can be a little stressful and budgets are pushed to the limits, at the end of each day it is so nice to lay in a warm house, after a hot shower, and dwell on the good and relaxes knowing that God is keeping us safe and continues to shine blessings and goodness into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment