Monday, April 28, 2014

Oh Baby

Over the weekend I got to photograph one of the cutest little babies I have seen during my first newborn session. 

When I found out a friend of mine was due I just had to jump at the opportunity to photographer her little man once he arrived. I'm so honored when she said yes. I know this was such a blessing to help further my dreams and I am so happy she is already so enamored with the few preview photos I've posted. There really isn't anything like holding such a small person in your arms and being able to capture those very first days of their lives. Her darling little J was just 5 days old when I got to take these photos! That’s the power of good communication before he arrived, ha. 
I really hope this opens new doors in my career and that it grows and stretches me to be better.

Thank you T for letting me photograph your sweet little man and snuggle those adorable tinny toes and sweet little fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment