Friday, July 24, 2015

Planning Updates

It's here! My planner arrived early! Woot! Y'all, I am in love.
The quote on the front is a phrase from a book we read to Little man which he quotes quite often. It was also fitting with the butterflies and the whole 'change' concept so of course, I had to use it.
I got it in the mail and the first thing I did was check out the adorable freebies it came with. I'm not gonna show you guys since Erin Condren  already provides that information in a video on her page (you can see it if you follow the link). But, they are high class.
I have already started filling things in!
As you can see, I have already started decorating it too! I hope it can be a fun, relaxing project at the start of each week and give me confidence in the week to come. I will have to write it down to make a follow-up post on that in a month or so to see how it looks then.
So there you have it! a creative, fun way to brighten up your week.
Anyone else a fan of planners? I swear I would lose my head if it wasn't attached. Planners definitely help me remember. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment