Thursday, March 13, 2014

Birthday Button

This past weekend I got to celebrate the one year mark since the birth of my darling Button with some of the most amazing people I know. Though I didn't get a lot of photos, I feel like it was good for me to step away for a while and enjoy just taking in the moments and memories of my sweet little man with the ones we love.
Button had a chocolate and vanilla cupcake and man was he into it. I guess that’s what happens when you've only had sugar two other times in your entire life! Ha. 
After a tasty lunch and cupcakes, we all sat around a little before Button got down to opening presents. Baboo (my father) learned that Button's new trick "the gorilla" and then everyone had to join in! 

We set up a little photo booth and though it didn't get used a whole lot, the people who did get some photos done sure seemed to have fun :).


All in all, I'd say this party was a success. I feel, in a way, that it marks an end and beginning to a new chapter in our lives. Not just because my darling son is now a toddling toddler (holy cow he really is!) but also because he is the first and the only year were we will be parents to just one little munchkin and the first year I get to hear my son actually talk to me. There is just so much maybe’s, could happens and dreams we have for this year and though I know not all will happen I am so full of joy to see what our future will bring and become. 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful day that was. Babu still laughs at that picture every time he sees it. :) Give Button big hugs and loves from Masa. I miss my baby! :D

    ReplyDelete