Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tradition

Life has been going by so fast. Yesterday I had the honor of celebrating my little sister's birthday as well as my older brother's. 
He is such a goober. :P
We all (my parents, sister, and brother and significant others) went to a local amusement park as a last, traditional, family birthday outing. It was just so much fun to spend the entire day hanging out with all of us together again. 

Of course, we got lost a few times,
And eat really unhealthy (abide, tasty) park food,
and ended the night watching brilliant fireworks and carnival lights.
It truly was an amazing way to end a long childhood tradition and one I can't wait to share with my children. 

1 comment:

  1. It was such a wonderful day.

    It makes me a little sad to think it was the last 'annual birthday celebration'...but kids grow up. I'm so proud of all of you.

    Thank you for sharing the day with us. I know it's more of a challenge, now, with our Little Man, and getting the stroller in and out and all the extra stuff you have to do with a baby. But It was awesome to have the ENTIRE family together. :)

    ReplyDelete