Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Take a Hike

Hubby and I went on a small hike the other day just for fun. I thought we should get out while the summer days are still slightly cool and not too humid. It was so nice to just get out and do something active and different. During the walk, we even found a couple of critter trails and a bunch of mulberry trees. 
They reminded me of my childhood growing up near a marsh where I and my siblings would play and collect mulberries for my mother to make mulberry cobbler or mulberry syrup to put on our pancakes.
Hubby and I didn't have anything to put some in and most of the trees were too high for use to be willing to climb at the time but I can see us going back just to pick some soon! 
It’s a memory I would love to share with Button and all my future children, for sure.

Hopefully, I won’t forget my camera in the car next time so I can share the trails with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment