Friday, April 12, 2013

Button's One Month Photo Shoot

It was so much fun doing this shoot. I hope to be able to do a photo shoot for Button each month. I have seen a lot of people doing one week photo shoots but honestly, that is asking a lot of me right now. Juggling the house, garden, pets, Button and photo shoots might push me over the sleep deprived/ sanity edge. So, I'm going to strive for something I know I can stick to and that's one session a month. I'm not sure about how I'm going to tie them together, or if I will even bother but for now I like the idea of just doing a fun session with my little man each month. May that be in his room, at the park, or around the house, I just want to capture the things that change as he grows, like his smiles, sitting up, crawling, and walking. It will be nice to focus more on Button and his life in each shoot rather than the props, set up, and backgrounds like most children photo sessions seem to do. Well, here is all the eye candy I know you wanna see. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment