Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Mouse in the House (Pinterest Challenge)

I know, I know, I'm a little late today getting this up. A LOT has happened in the last few hours (I'll post another post about that probably tomorrow) and this poor post got shoved to the back burner. I'm so sorry!

But! As promised, and without making you guys wait any longer.... here it is!
How cute is this little mouse hole?! It wasn't too difficult of a project but considering I had to lie sideways on my MASSIVE 38 1/2 week pregnant belly to paint it, I say it was a pretty big feat.

Here is where I got my inspiration and here is a photo of that from Pinterest for all you people who don't want to bother with the link.
Though I love the initial idea of this cute stick on, I didn't like how modern the lines are and the $12 price tag, not including shipping, for it (yeah, I'm that cheap -.-)so, instead, I snagged some cheap paintbrushes for $2 at target and used some paints and a pencil I had at home instead! Best part, I got just what I wanted. The bonus is that I have a cute little-hidden something extra in the nursery that I made all on my own for my son. I'm so glad for the Pintrerest inspiration! Here is one more look at my take on the mouse house.
Now go check out Kate's and Sherry's creations and let everyone know what you think! <3

2 comments: