Monday, June 18, 2012

Unexpected Joys

The little things in life sometimes make the best memories. 
 About two weeks ago John and I went into town to get some stuff down. It turned out that the place we were trying to go to was closed so instead, being that it was a weekend and we had no other planes, we decided to check out Main Street. There were so many antique shops that I have been missing out on all this time! So, after a long afternoon of window shopping, we were about to head home when we saw a banner saying there was to be a 'dance'n in the park' that night.
So we stayed! 
 It gave me a great opportunity to take photos of the kids there.
 This brave little boy even came up and asked if I could take his photo. I asked him to give me his super hero look. :D


 I was surprised at how much I enjoyed taking photos of them all. I thought It would be harder but with all the music and people I think it made it easier to get pictures with smiles all around .
I really like this one. It makes me want a child so bad and think of how wonderful I know The Hubby will be with our children one day. <3
 I had to take a photo of this car. why? Do I have to say why? I mean look at it!
This sweet baby stared at me like this for a good full minute while I grabbed my camera. Then looked away. I had to wait about an hour before he gave me this look again. Lesson: ALWAYS have your camera ready!
All in all, we had an amazing time. This just goes to show that even when something is unpredictable and unplanned sometimes something wonderful can come out of it. Now if only I can learn to apply that to the rest of my life. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Father’s day weekend and get out there and share some kids some love all you dads. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment