Saturday, May 5, 2012

Keeping it Together

If you haven't noticed (not sure how you could not unless you are new... in which case, WELCOME!) I have been doing a bit heck-of-a-lot of editing around the blog. I know some things are a little different so I wanted to address some things.
1. I changed the layout of the sidebar a little to be more user-friendly by deleting a few ads and spacing things out better so they are easier to read and all on one line.
2. I updated the background. Why? Honestly, I was getting sick of stripes and wanted something more personal.
3. I changed the header. This was just for fun and to give the whole place a face-lift. I put two of my favorite photos on the hanging 'photos'. I think it is a good description of how the Blanton house is; with clothes on the line, photos everywhere, LOTS of cupcakes, and crafting XD. So it’s a good idea for people get my personality and what goes on here in a short view. I am still working on trying to get the description to work with the header but it’s getting there. I might just leave it out altogether. Haven't made up my mind yet.
4. I added some randomness to the sidebar. Because who doesn't like some bling?!
Well, that's it.
If you are new I hope you take the time to browse around, check the site out, I would love to hear from you so if you like, leave a comment. If you are not new, thanks for sticking through this crazy adventure of life with me and all my insane times and hope you enjoy the much-needed updates.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, questions, or just want to comment or chat about something I would love to hear from you in the comments link. You all have an AWESOME weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment