Saturday, May 5, 2012

Keeping it Together

If you haven't noticed (not sure how you could not unless you are new... in which case, WELCOME!) I have been doing a bit heck-of-a-lot of editing around the blog. I know some things are a little different so I wanted to address some things.
1. I changed the layout of the side bar a little to be more user friendly by deleting a few ads and spacing things out better so they are easier to read and all on one line.
2. I updated the background. Why? Honestly, I was getting sick of stripes and wanted something more personal.
3. I changed the header. This was just for fun and to give the whole place a face-lift. I put two of my favorite photos on the hanging 'photos'. I think it is a good description of how the Blanton house is; with clothes on the line, photos everywhere, LOTS of cupcakes, and crafting XD. So it’s a good idea for people get my personality and what goes on here in a short view. I am still working on trying to get the description to work with the header but it’s getting there. I might just leave it out altogether. Haven't made up my mind yet.
4. I added some randomness to the side bar. Because who doesn't like some bling?!
Well, that's it.
If you are new I hope you take the time to brows around, check the site out, I would love to hear from you so if you like, leave a comment. If you are not new, thanks for sticking though this crazy adventure of life with me and all my insane times and hope you enjoy the much needed updates.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, questions, or just want to comment or chat about something I would love to hear from you in the comments link. You all have an AWESOME weekend (anyone else seeing the Avenges movie... EPIC! yes, I just used that word ).

No comments:

Post a Comment