All in all I only gave out 10 cupcakes out of 9 kids. Which is actually a lot for an apartment complex.It might have been due to the fact that I sat out by the entrance of the apartments and my hubby adorned me in "ambiance", but I like to think that its was simply for these amazing cupcakes.
So, I thought it would be nice to share the recipe with you all so you can have a Halloween treat yourselves ;) . Enjoy!
You will need: an electric mixer,one small bowl, two medium mixing bowls, one large mixing bowl, a spoon, two cupcake pans,and cup cake sleeves (two dozen).
- 2 cups flour
- 1 T spoon baking soda
- 1 T spoon baking powder
- 1 T spoon sat
- 1T spoon cinnamon
- 1 T spoon ground ginger (or 1/8 T spoon fresh grated ginger)
- 1/4 T spoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 T spoon all-spice
- 1 Cup packed light brown sugar (de-clumped)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) unsalted, melted butter
- 4 eggs lightly beated
- 1 can (15 oz ) pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350 F. line cupcake pans with cupcake sleeves.
- melt butter in the small bowl in the microwave.
- meanwhile, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spices in a medium mixing bowl.
- In the large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, both sugars, and melted butter.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until its smooth. Add in the pumpkin puree and mix again, until smooth.
- Divide batter in the cupcake pans and bake for 20-25 minuets.
- 2 Sticks of butter
- 2 packs of cream cheese (16 oz)
- 3-4 Cups powdered sugar
- 1/8 T spoon vanilla extract
- Mix in the other medium mixing bowl, with the electric mixer, on medium, the butter and cream cheese until smooth and has no lumps.
- add in the vanilla and mix again until combined. Then add in the sugar and mix until icing is formed.