Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Keeping the Love Alive

This may be TMI for some but I think it needs to be said. Valentines should NOT be just all about the chicks! We ladies seem to feel entitled and forget all the wonderful things our men do for us though out the years. In our house we have a little tradition, Hubby takes me out (maybe out to eat, maybe on a mini vacation or a picnic in a park we've never been too) and it is always a surprise and I ALWAYS buy something sexy for the day AND the night of Valentine's day. The fact is men are physical creatures. They need us ladies to show them they are still physically desirable and that we still want them. So, I encourage you all to step out of your comfort zone, for one day, like our men do (because you HAVE to know planning stuff is NOT within our men's comfort zone) and get a little sexy for your man. Make this day about BOTH of you. And, if you’re brave enough, share a little bit of your steaminess with the rest of us for some inspiration. Weather that's view a photo, comment, or full out post I'd love to here your stories and ideas.
TIM? maybe but this is what I got for the hubby this year ;) so yeah, I feel a little like a blotted pink candy cane in it thanks to my massive prago belly but this is TOTALLY something the Hubby would dig so yeah, I'm going all out. haha. What are you doing for your man?

No comments:

Post a Comment