Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Saving Now

I'm not normally the type to try to make a post about my own business but, I have made a TON of updates on my photography website and, after all, this is a blog about my life. Saving now is the name of my Photography business for those of you who don't know. Working on my website is what I have been up to during the last few days (apart from painting which I will post about later this week) so I only thought it fitting to make a post about it.
I am so excited about it! More than anything I hope this helps me get a new client base sense the hubby and I have moved and all. 

I haven't done a lot but hey, we all have to start somewhere right. Most of the photos on the page are of my lovely sister. She is such a good sport and makes a beautiful model (though she wouldn't say so). It’s been such a blessing and so much fun doing photo sessions with her. Thank you sissy. 
I would love to hear all your thoughts and comments about it and if you like you can leave a comment here or on my website. It’s such a blessing that I get to work with such wonderful people and be able to be a part of their lives in even the smallest of ways. I really pray that Christ will bless me with the ability to show others how I see them and the beauty within them with my gift. So, I know this post may see a little off topic them most of my other post but I just had to share what’s going. I miss posting and, well, this is what I'm working on at the moment so there you have it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment